Huzuni is a very cool hacked client made for griefing in Minecraft. It has lots of good features with different options, you can customize the xray, nuker, flight speed etc. from within the GUI or via commands. It also has its own Huzuni options menu, from here you can chose another font, how the GUI style should be and various other options. Overall a pretty good client, also for the unexperienced.
Right Shift = GUI
.help = help command
Let us dive into the list of feature the theme is dressed with :
1. Custom Home Page with
-Custom image slider
-Latest Posts Slider (Number of Latest posts setting can be configured via ACP > Settings)
– Text Ticker 2. Theme UI Control : This is the most improvised version integrated into MyBB so users can have an amazing experience in customizing the layout according to their taste.
– Custom Background Color Changer (includes 12 predefined colors)
– Custom Background Pattern Changer (includes 18 predefined Patterns)
– Custom Background Image Changer( includes 6 predefined images)
– Custom Theme Width Changer.
3. Powered with Latest Css3 features like Animations, Buttons, Poll Bars, Main Navigation etc.
4. Jquery Tabs, Modal Login Boxes, Custom Search, Menu’s etc.
5. Custom Fonts and Icon Fonts Integrated with nearly 99% of MyBB icons replaced with icon fonts, that are subjected to change colors according to theme UI control Options.
6.Custom User Profiles with Modern Style.
7. Clean, Elegant, Modern, Light, Minimal Design that suits any type of Forum.
8. Custom editor for New Thread and New reply.
Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Pikachu, and many other Pokémon have been discovered on planet Earth!
Now’s your chance to discover and capture the Pokémon all around you—so get your shoes on, step outside, and explore the world. You’ll join one of three teams and battle for the prestige and ownership of Gyms with your Pokémon at your side.
Pokémon are out there, and you need to find them. As you walk around a neighborhood, your smartphone will vibrate when there’s a Pokémon nearby. Take aim and throw a Poké Ball… You’ll have to stay alert, or it might get away!
Search far and wide for Pokémon and items
Certain Pokémon appear near their native environment—look for Water-type Pokémon by lakes and oceans. Visit PokéStops, found at interesting places like museums, art installations, historical markers, and monuments, to stock up on Poké Balls and helpful items.
Catching, hatching, evolving, and more
As you level up, you’ll be able to catch more-powerful Pokémon to complete your Pokédex. You can add to your collection by hatching Pokémon Eggs based on the distances you walk. Help your Pokémon evolve by catching many of the same kind.
Take on Gym battles and defend your Gym
As your Charmander evolves to Charmeleon and then Charizard, you can battle together to defeat a Gym and assign your Pokémon to defend it against all comers.
It’s time to get moving—your real-life adventures await!
– This app is free-to-play and offers in-game purchases. It is optimized for smartphones, not tablets.
– Compatible with Android devices that have 2GB RAM or more and have Android Version 4.4 – 6.0 installed.
– Compatibility is not guaranteed for devices without GPS capabilities or devices that are connected only to Wi-Fi networks
– Compatibility with tablet devices is not guaranteed.
– Application may not run on certain devices even if they have compatible OS versions installed.
– It is recommended to play while connected to a network in order to obtain accurate location information.
– Compatibility information may be changed at any time.
Initial version is simple:
*- You can log in with your PTC or Google account, then it downloads information and shows the main UI
*- In the main UI it is possible to configure the start location of your walking, walking speed and toggle some tasks on/off.
*- From the main UI you can also open up the inventory manager to easily evolve or grind your pokemons, view egg hatching statuses and drop items.
NB! Right now managing the inventory while other tasks are running is not supported because it does not work wel, plus in real app you cannot catch a pokemon and drop items at the same time
Walking direction generation is kept simple for the first version: you enter the target coordinates and the the bot generates takes a 1km by 1km box around that point, generates random walking paths into it to mimic people looking for pokemons locally (can be made configurable later) and then starts walking around.
To get the coordinates, go to https://maps.google.com/, search for a place nearby you, click on the map and type the coordinates you see into the bot.